ENNUI Carrera Gloves
The ENNUI Carrera gloves are discreet, thin, light and very breathable gloves that will ensure protection in inline skating or roller skating.
Free delivery in France from 70€*
At home, in relay point or in store
100 days returns
The ENNUI CARRERA gloves can be described in short: Unobtrusive, thin, lightweight and highly breathable. Featuring knuckle inserts, highly resistant microfiber material on the palm and a removable plastic cap. The CARRERA gloves are the perfect solution for those who don’t want to limit the movement of their wrists and fingers but at the same time provide an essential protection to their hands for falls at high speed.
- Vegan friendly
- Recommended for: Inline Skating (Aggressive, Urban Skating, Speedskating, Freeskate, Skatecross), Roller Skating.
- Protective cap: Slide Pads made out of PE material
- Material: Mesh material for ventilation
- Special feature: Thumbs made out of soft Terrycloth material, integrated knuckle protectors
- Safety rating: A+ confirms the good protective functions
ENNUI is a new concept in protective gear specifically designed for urban sports. As skateboarders, their goal is to create protective gear that protects us and our bodies from all kinds of injuries, while being discreet, comfortable and aesthetically pleasing when we wear it on the street. Their credo: "Urban sports are a lot of fun, don't spoil the experience with bad gear, choose ENNUI".See all products
10 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Out of stock
Out of stock